Sales terms for Wallin shoes
Cvr: 10 60 72 80
Tlf: +45 30 46 75 95
C/o Source Logistics A/S
- Wallin A/S accepts online payments with Visa, Maestro and Mastercard.
- All prices in English website is shown in EURO Vat Included
- Payment for the ordered product (s) will be deducted from your card when the order is shipped from our warehouse.
- The Order confirmation will be sent immediately after the transaction to the provided email address.
- Wallin A/S uses a secure payment server that encrypts all information with SSL protocol, which means your data is secure and can not be read by others.
- Wallin A/S’s own website also uses encryption with SSL protocol.
- On the 14th of September 2019, a new requirement was introduced in Europe: All online payments (with certain exceptions) must be verified by the buyer.
- From 14th of September 2019, the consumer must approve online payments in two steps (also known as ‘2 factor authentication’) This means that in addition to a private password, the consumer must also approve a purchase through an additional code that is, for example, sent to the person’s mobile.
- In order to be able to shop in our webshop, your payment card must be set up for 3D Secure and be linked with your telephone number. If your card is not set up you will not be able to complete the purchase.
- You can register your card / mobile number via Net’s website. Follow the link here https://www.nets.eu/dk-da/digital-sikkerhed/Pages/Verified-by-Visa-og-MasterCard-Secure-Code.aspx
Delivery to Denmark
- Delivery time 1-3 weekdays
- Orders placed before 12pm are shipped the same day
- Wallin A/S ships goods with Post Nord
- Goods are delivered directly to the delivery address. If you are not at home the package is delivered to the nearest Post Nord delivery.
- Freight is 7 Euro Vat included (VAT included) for delivery in Denmark
Delivery to countries in the EU (Outside Denmark)
- Delivery time 5-7 weekdays.
- Orders placed before 12pm are shipped the same day
- Wallin A/S ships goods with Post Nord The shipment is transferred to Post Nord’s partner in the delivery country.
- Goods are delivered directly to the delivery address.
- Freight is 12 Euro vat included
Right of withdrawal
- There is a 14-day full right of return on items purchased on the website unless otherwise agreed or stated in your order
- The 14 day period starts on the day the order is delivered.
- Freight in connection with return is covered by buyer.
- Requests for cancellation must be notified to Wallin A/S no later than 14 days after delivery. Consumers shall be required to return the goods within 14 days after the date upon which Wallin A/S was informed of the consumer’s intention to withdraw.
- The request for the use of the right of withdrawal must be sent to email@example.com. The notice must clearly state your wish to exercise the right of withdrawal.
- If the items have been returned in accordance with the above and below points, the shoes are credited to the same payment card from which the shoes were paid for. Wallin A/S credits the shoes when they have returned to the warehouse. It may take a few days before the refund can be seen on the consumer’s account. The refund is made via Nets.
The condition of the item upon return
- The item must be returned undamaged and in its original and undamaged packaging.
- The buyer is liable for the deterioration of the value of the item, which is due to handling other than what is necessary to determine the item’s nature, properties and function.
- This means that the buyer can try the item in the same way as if he/she was shopping in a physical store.
- If the item has been tested in addition to what is described above, it is considered used and of impaired value. This means that if the buyer cancel the purchase, he/she will be refunded a small part or none of the orignal price. It is up to Wallin A/S to assess the condition of the product.
Right of complaint
- A two-year right of complaint is granted.
- Should you be unlucky to have received a wrong or damaged item – you must complain within a reasonable time and no later than 14 days after receipt. you must complain within a reasonable time and no later than 14 days after receipt.
- The complaint is also waived by incorrect or unusual use of the product.
- In the event of complaints, Wallin A/S is contacted by email: firstname.lastname@example.org – with a clear description and photo documentation for the complaint as well as documentation for the time of purchase.
- Wallin A/S has up to 14 days processing time for complaints.
- Complaints are not received if these have been sent on COD.
We do not resell personal information and do not pass on your personal information to others, they are only registered in our customer directory. You can have your information deleted at any time.
In order for you to enter into an agreement with Wallin A/S, we need the following information:
– Phone number
– E-mail adress
- We register your personal information for the purpose of being able to deliver the item to you.
- The personal information is registered with Wallin A/S and stored for up to five years, after which the information is deleted.
- The Manager and the employees of Wallin A/S have access to the information that is registered about you.
- As registered with Wallin A/S, you always have the right to object to the registration. You also have the right to gain insight into what information is registered about you. You have these rights according to the Personal Data Act and inquiries in this connection should be directed to email@example.com.
- All communication of credit card information takes place encrypted, and no one else can see your card information. You card information is sent via Dibs Easy to Nets and we do not store the card information.
- At https://wallin-shoes.com cookies are used for the purpose of optimizing the website and its functionality, and thus making the visit as easy as possible for you.
- You can delete cookies from your computer at any time, depending on your browser.
- We use a log statistic on https://wallin-shoes.dk, which means that a statistics system collects information that can give a statistical picture of how many visitors we have, where they come from and where on the website it is abandoned, etc.
The log statistics are only used for the purpose of optimizing Wallin A/S’s website.
Opportunities for appeal
- Complaints about products can be sent to:
Konkurrence- og Forbrugerstyrelsen.
Carl Jacobsens Vej 35
- For EU citizens outside the EU, complaints must be sent via the EU Commission’s online complaint platform. Mail: ec.europa.eu
- In case of complaint, our website and email address must be stated: firstname.lastname@example.org