Right of Return
- There is a 14-day full right of return on items purchased on the website unless otherwise agreed or stated in your order
- The 14 day period starts on the day the order is delivered.
- Freight in connection with return is covered by buyer.
- Requests for cancellation must be notified to Wallin A/S no later than 14 days after delivery. Consumers shall be required to return the goods within 14 days after the date upon which Wallin A/S was informed of the consumer’s intention to withdraw.
- The request for the use of the right of withdrawal must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The notice must clearly state your wish to exercise the right of withdrawal.
If the items have been returned in accordance with the above and below points, the shoes are credited to the same payment card from which the shoes were paid for. Wallin A/S credits the shoes when they have returned to the warehouse. It may take a few days before the refund can be seen on the consumer’s account. The refund is made via Nets.
The condition of the item upon return
- The item must be returned undamaged and in its original and undamaged packaging.
- You are liable for the deterioration of the value of the item due to handling other than what is necessary to determine
the item’s nature, properties and function.
- This means that the customer can try the item in the same way as if he/she was shopping in a physical store.
- If the item has been tested in addition to what is described above, it is considered used and of impaired value. This means that if the buyer cancel the purchase, he/she will be refundet a small part or none of the orignal price. It is up to Wallin A/S to assess the condition of the product.
C/o Source Logistics A/S
Right of complaint
- A two-year right of complaint is granted.
- Should you be unlucky to have received a wrong or damaged item – you must complain within a reasonable time and no later than 14 days after receipt.
- The complaint is waived by incorrect or unusual use of the product.
- In case of complaints, Wallin A/S is contacted by email: email@example.com – with a clear description and photo documentation for the complaint as well as documentation for the time of purchase.
- Wallin A/S has up to 14 days processing time for complaints.
- Complaints are not received if these have been sent on COD.
Opportunities for appeal
- Complaints about products can be sent to:
Konkurrence- og Forbrugerstyrelsen.
Carl Jacobsens Vej 35
- For EU citizens outside the EU, complaints must be sent via the EU Commission’s online complaint platform. Mail: ec.europa.eu
- In case of complaint, our website and email address must be stated: firstname.lastname@example.org