- Wallin A/S accepts online payments with Visa / Dankort, Mastercard and Maestro.
- All prices are listed in DKK (Vat included) and Euro. ( including Vat included) and Euro.
- Payment for the ordered product (s) will be deducted from your card in connection with the item being shipped from our warehouse.
- Wallin A/S uses a secure payment server that encrypts all information with SSL protocol, which means your data is secure and can not be read by other outsiders.
- Wallin A/S’s own website also uses encryption with SSL protocol.
The customer must approve the purchase
- On 14 September 2019, a new requirement was introduced in Europe that all online payments (with certain exceptions) must be verified by the buyer.
- In practice, from 14 September, the consumer must approve online payments in two steps (also known as ‘2 factor authentication’). This means that in addition to a private password, the consumer must also approve a purchase through an additional code that is, for example, sent to the person’s mobile.
- In order to be able to shop in our webshop, your payment card must thus be set up for 3D Secure and be linked with your telephone number. If your card is not set up you will not be able to complete the purchase.
- You can register your card / mobile number via Net’s website. Follow the link here https://www.nets.eu/dk-da/digital-sikkerhed/Pages/Verified-by-Visa-og-MasterCard-Secure-Code.aspx