Smooth leather should be treated with shoe polish. It is important to ensure that any dirt is removed from the shoe beforehand. Use a soft sponge or cloth and gently wash the dirt off the shoes. Use water if they are very dirty, but avoid getting the shoes drenched. Then the shoe must dry well, and then the shoe polish is applied with a soft cloth or sock. Let the shoe polish be for at least an hour and then polish. The shoe polish must match the leather and color.
AMY - FLEX LACE MESH/SUEDE RED - 1101-1206
Rocker shoe in mesh/suede with laces
How to find the right size:
1) Stand on a piece of paper
2) Draw the outline of the foot. Draw close to the heel.
3) Measure the length in cm.
Then find the European size that corresponds to the length of your foot in the size chart below.
If, after measuring your foot and compared to the chart, you are still in doubt, go up in size rather than down.
In order for the shoes to last, it is important that you take good care of your Wallin shoes.
Follow the recommendations below and you will extend the life of your shoes.
Your feet give off a lot of moisture, and even though you may find that the shoes feel dry the next day, the materials need more time to dry Wallin recommends that you have a minimum of 3 pairs of shoes to switch between. The optimal is to change shoes every day and have 5-6 pairs of shoes to change between.
The care starts already before use. The proofing must take place outdoors or in a strongly ventilated room. Hold approx. 30 centimeters distance and spray the proofing on. Better 3 thin layers than one thick. Your shoes must be proofed min. once a month. When it rains once a week.
Suede should be brushed with a suitable brush so that the surface is easily scratched up.
• Rocker sole ensures a reduced pressure on the foot.
• Wide forefoot – Space for toes and forefoot
• Strobel construction – ensures stability in the heel and flexibility in the forefoot
• No annoying internal seams
• Mesh: Breathable and durable – 84% Polyester, 16% Elastane
• Lining: Sweat-wicking 100% Polyester
• Udtagelig, antibateriel og fugttransporterende indlægssål i 100% micro fiber
• Extra 3mm foam sole under inlay sole – can be removed if extra volume is desired
• Possibility to customize the shoe with your own inlay sole.
The Wallin shoe is developed and designed by orthopedic shoemakers in Copenhagen:
• Manufactured in the EU.
• All components in the shoe are manufactured in accordance with EU standards and environmental requirements.
36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42